What happens when I am involved in a motor vehicle accident while I am in the course of my employment and the other driver is at fault?

This post was written by Andrea Girones:

You are entitled to choose between one or the other but not both. However, if the driver at fault was also employed and in the course of his/her employment, you must proceed through WSIB. In addition, if you are injured while in the course of your employment and your employer is at fault for the accident, you must proceed through WSIB.

Should you be involved in such a scenario, it is extremely important to consult with
a personal injury lawyer as soon as possible.

It's only fair to share...Share on FacebookShare on Google+Tweet about this on TwitterShare on LinkedInEmail this to someone