Free Consultations | Contact Us

What if I am injured while I am a pedestrian and the driver at fault is unidentified or uninsured and I don’t have insurance of my own?

This post was written by Andrea Girones:

February 25, 2014

You are entitled to receive up to $200,000 in compensation from the Motor Vehicle Accident Claims Fund (MVACF). Should you be involved in such a scenario, it is extremely important to consult with a personal injury lawyer as soon as possible. READ MORE>

How long will my case take?

This post was written by Andrea Girones:

February 24, 2014

First of all you must commence your case within 2 years of the date of the accident. You can of course start it much earlier. From there your case should take 2-3 years to complete depending on whether you settle before trial or not. Remember it is not always desirable to settle a case right […] READ MORE>



The people who make our firm what it is.

Read More >

Recent Trial Victory for Our Cient- Brachial Plexus Injury Caused by Doctor

Read More >
What We Do

We are a No Win No Fee Injury Law Firm

Read More >